Shun Classic 8" Chef's Knife
YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND IN THE KITCHEN
If there is one knife that you simply can’t be without, it’s this one. The Shun Classic 8-inch Chef's Knife is an all-purpose blade ideal for a wide variety of cutting tasks. The eight-inch length is perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping small to medium-sized fruits, vegetables, and other foods. The wide blade keeps knuckles off the cutting board and is extra handy when transferring cut food from board to pan. With its curved belly, the Chef's knife can be gently "rocked" through fresh herbs or spices to produce a very fine mince. Shun Classic's thinner blades makes it lighter and less tiring to use than comparable European-style Chef's knives.
The Shun Classic 8-in. Chef's Knife is part of the Shun Classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery. The Shun Classic line features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles. Yet behind these handcrafted knives' beauty is function: razor-sharp blades offering top performance. Shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX steel, which provides incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus stainless steel, then ground and bead-blasted, revealing the flowing pattern of the layered steel. The result is a line of knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold. The Shun Classic line also offers you the widest assortment of both traditional culinary blade shapes and cutting-edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task.
- 8-inch chef's knife for versatile slicing, chopping, dicing, and more
- Made from VG-10 stainless steel clad with 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel
- Patterned, layered surface; stunning look of Damascus steel with added rust resistance
- Black laminated PakkaWood D-shaped handle provides maximum comfort
- Measures approximately 12 by 2 inches; dishwasher-safe; limited lifetime warranty