Shun Classic Western Chef's Knife 8"
A CHEF'S KNIFE WITH A HEAVIER DUTY 22° CUTTING ANGLE
The Shun Classic 8-inch Western Cook’s Knife offers a 22° cutting angle instead of the 16° cutting angle of the rest of the Shun Classic line. This less-acute edge provides additional strength that helps when tackling heavier foods, for example winter squash or large heads of cabbage. Nevertheless, this knife shares the thinner blades and beautiful construction of the rest of the Shun Classic line. It’s perfect for a wide range of kitchen tasks, from slicing, dicing, and chopping to rocking cuts.
The Shun Classic Western Cook’s Knife is part of the Shun Classic line of tasteful and contemporary cutlery. The Shun Classic line features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles. Yet behind these handcrafted knives' beauty is function: razor-sharp blades offering top performance. Shun's proprietary high-performance VG-MAX steel, which provides incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus stainless steel, then ground and bead-blasted, revealing the flowing pattern of the layered steel. The result is a line of knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold. The Shun Classic line also offers you the widest assortment of both traditional culinary blade shapes and cutting-edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task.
- Shun classic 8-inch ultimate chef's knife with unique western style cutting edge
- Effortlessly dices and chops its way through all your recipes
- Features 22-degree cutting angle that some chef's prefer
- Blade core of VG-10 Super Steel with a Pattern Damascus cladding of 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel; 16 layers on either side
- D shape ebony-black pakkawood handle, specifically designed for premium applications